whatcha lookin 4?
Must Read Posts
- Shelly from THIN documentary five years later Those of you who have been around a while, know… (122,672)
- Polly Rests Other posts on this topic:Shelly Speaks, two years after THIN. Shelly… (49,858)
- Amy Winehouse: Add bulimia to her long, sad list of vices. Its late. But I couldn't go to bed without writing… (35,668)
- Miley Cyrus the latest victim of Fat Ass Attack Hannah Montana has grown up to be a wonderful young… (27,271)
- A grisly year in pictures As 2007 comes to a close, I thought we would… (24,352)
buzzana and mia anorexia anorexia lifestyle beauty beauty myth believe in yourself body image bulimia confidence Diane Von Furstenberg diet eating disorder Eating Disorder recovery eating disorders ednos fashion fat fat acceptance feminism HBO documentary THIN health hollywood inspiration Lauren Greenfield life life perspective mamaV mamavision media influence mental illness mia model models plastic surgery pro ana proana pro anorexia Pro Anorexia Recovery self confidence self esteem skinny thin Thinspiration thinspo
Blabbin’ since 2006
Category Archives: Recovery
A dear friend of mine sent me this song that you need to hear. This singer has struggled our struggles and she no doubt expresses it in this tune “Control.” If only we could let it go, you know? It’s … Continue reading
Knowledge is power. I support the National Eating Disorder Association, and if you are looking for help NOW they have an awesome ANONYMOUS helpline your can call to chat with someone who gets it. What do you have to lose? … Continue reading
I recently made a new friend I’ll call JH who said she was ready to see her doctor but she kept chickening out. She asked me for my advice on what to say to the doctor; here’s what I had … Continue reading
Let’s here your story of recovery, I think these stories are motivation for all of those struggling!
You are no burden. Ever, ever, ever. Parents who say this are not doing their JOB. A parents job is to protect you, support you, LISTEN to you, and give all their love and concern to you so you can … Continue reading
I am playing investigative reporter and I need your help. There is a high profile eating disorder treatment center in the Midwest where it is rumored their therapists are abusing patients by not following their code of ethics. When I … Continue reading