whatcha lookin 4?
Must Read Posts
- Shelly from THIN documentary five years later Those of you who have been around a while, know… (122,803)
- Polly Rests Other posts on this topic:Shelly Speaks, two years after THIN. Shelly… (49,916)
- Amy Winehouse: Add bulimia to her long, sad list of vices. Its late. But I couldn't go to bed without writing… (35,676)
- Miley Cyrus the latest victim of Fat Ass Attack Hannah Montana has grown up to be a wonderful young… (27,273)
- A grisly year in pictures As 2007 comes to a close, I thought we would… (24,376)
buzzana and mia anorexia anorexia lifestyle beauty beauty myth believe in yourself body image bulimia confidence Diane Von Furstenberg diet eating disorder Eating Disorder recovery eating disorders ednos fashion fat fat acceptance feminism HBO documentary THIN health hollywood inspiration Lauren Greenfield life life perspective mamaV mamavision media influence mental illness mia model models plastic surgery pro ana proana pro anorexia Pro Anorexia Recovery self confidence self esteem skinny thin Thinspiration thinspo
Blabbin’ since 2006
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Gaga launched her foundation at Harvard today, you need to watch this video, its so inspiring — this means CHANGE!
Every morning my family crunches in our bed and wakes up to the Today show. When its not about murder and mayhem, its generally some disturbing story about teens bullying the crap out of each other, boys jumping on the eating disorder … Continue reading