whatcha lookin 4?
Must Read Posts
- Shelly from THIN documentary five years later Those of you who have been around a while, know… (122,724)
- Polly Rests Other posts on this topic:Shelly Speaks, two years after THIN. Shelly… (49,880)
- Amy Winehouse: Add bulimia to her long, sad list of vices. Its late. But I couldn't go to bed without writing… (35,671)
- Miley Cyrus the latest victim of Fat Ass Attack Hannah Montana has grown up to be a wonderful young… (27,271)
- A grisly year in pictures As 2007 comes to a close, I thought we would… (24,358)
buzzana and mia anorexia anorexia lifestyle beauty beauty myth believe in yourself body image bulimia confidence Diane Von Furstenberg diet eating disorder Eating Disorder recovery eating disorders ednos fashion fat fat acceptance feminism HBO documentary THIN health hollywood inspiration Lauren Greenfield life life perspective mamaV mamavision media influence mental illness mia model models plastic surgery pro ana proana pro anorexia Pro Anorexia Recovery self confidence self esteem skinny thin Thinspiration thinspo
Blabbin’ since 2006
Monthly Archives: June 2010
I love to find hidden blogs, those focused on body image and eating disorders, they are like little gems just waiting to be discovered. I found Patricia, the blogger of Beutiful, because she posted on a comment here about her … Continue reading
This Jezebel story about Perez Hilton typical of a blogger with no integrity what-so-ever…or so I thought. Perez was found to be promoting pro-ana merchandise on his site. But after being called out on it, the shirt didn’t disappear, it … Continue reading
This is a picture from Bergdorf Goodman‘s website. They depict the 19-year-old model Inna Pilipenko in clothing from Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen’s brand The Row. This is sick ok? Not sexy. Not pretty. Not anything but totally sick.
It seems “eating less” is cool these days according to Urban Outfitters. I guess it’s their hip and trendy response to the whole “obesity crisis” but perhaps they should ponder the repercussions of placing this shirt in their stores modeled … Continue reading