Hi Girls! I have to apologize for the issues that have occurred on the blog. I moved to a new blog platform and as a result several things broke, which took me forever to fix! Anyway, I welcome you back to the blog and open forum, I miss reading your discussions and comments — and I hope you miss the posts.
Also, since I launched the other blog (WeAreTheRealDeal) in July 2009, my focus shifted to get the thing off the ground, and as a result mamaV blog suffered. I am so sorry for this and you have my commitment that I am back in action! This time period made me realize how dedicated I am to eating disorders, and to helping those of you struggling.
mamaVISION has always been an active, fun, interesting, helpful resource and I am dedicated to keeping it that way. Here’s what I need from you:
1) Post ideas – what do you want to discuss?
2) Tips – send me any news tips you think are relevant, I try to post them fast
3) Friends – let friends know about this resource, many girls log on anonymously so I am not able to include them on this email message.
4) Truth – tell me what you like and don’t like about the blog, I want to hear it.
5) Sign up for the RSS feed, of course this broke too so you are likely not receiving updates from me.
I hope you are all well, talk to you soon!