Kate Moss: Pro-Ana SuperStar

moss2“Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels,” yet another genius quote from one of my favorite pro-ana models, the infamous Kate Moss.

So what’s up with this chick? I’ve always found her to be so trashy. Just a ratty-looking-little-nail-biting-drug-addicted tramp. Yet, this society props her up like the Queen of the Prom. Go figure.

In Britian, they honor Kate, in gold.

goldmoss2

"I wanna be just like her when I grow up!"

My prediction: Moss will drop over soon. She just seems like one of those people that will end up dead, another life cut short because she opted to promote the proanorexia way of life, and act like a total bimbo.

Harsh but true.

If you think that statement over the top, how would you like to be this womens daughter?

What a nightmare waiting to happen.

Keep it real,

mV

This entry was posted in Fashion Freaks and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Kate Moss: Pro-Ana SuperStar

1. Nats says:

I am now fully ashamed about being British!!!

2. Alex says:

Argh, agreed…It’s true. She’s just another top-girl poisened by the world of fashion.

3. imaginenamaste says:

I literally gasped when I read that in People! That child is going to need therapy before kindergarten!

4. Lis says:

Her quote is nothing new, and certainly not her own. That quote’s been circling pro-ana sites for years. I don’t even know who originally came up with it. I’m not shocked, but I can’t believe she’d say it in an actual publication.

• mamavision says:

Hi Lis: You and I both know this is a pro ana fav quote…the fact that a “role model” says it makes it all the more pathetic. It’s like saying “Hey Pro Anas! Follow me!”

5. paige-xx says:

i go on alot of pro ana and mia sites and this quote floats around there alot. and i cant belive she is encouraging young girls to be skinny sers wtf.

6. C says:

I am not a fan of Kate Moss, in recovery from Anorexia myself I find her message to the world very damaging-

but describing any woman as ‘just’ a
    “ratty-looking-little-nail-biting-drug-addicted tramp”
    speaks VOLUMES more about YOU, MamaVision, than anyone else.

C.

7. mamaV says:

Yes C…I suppose it does. My comments show I have the balls to say it like it is.
    Truth hurts,
    mV

8. Tanya says:

It blows my mind how Kate Moss gets away with doing all sorts of crazy stuff without her daughter being taken into care. If a ‘normal’ mother had a drug habit and was with a man who was not only a drug addict but had also been in prison for drug-related offenses I’m sure it would be a very different story.

9. Shocked says:

She’s just honest! So why pillory her?! It’s the way she’s seeing the things, you don’t have to be her opinion! Should she tell a lie only to endear herself to you guys?! And yes, I’m her opinion!

10. she says:

i think too thats she’s pro ana… what do you think.. i don’t understand all your comments, because i’m german 😉