On my way to Chicago, presenting a session
Blogs and Body Image: What are we teaching our kids?
All that YOU have taught me over the past 3 years has prepared me for this- and I could not be more grateful.
Question for you- what is the #1 thing parents should never do or say to their children in regards to eating/weight?
Love, MV X0X0
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
whatcha lookin 4?
Must Read Posts
- Shelly from THIN documentary five years later Those of you who have been around a while, know… (124,787)
- Polly Rests Other posts on this topic:Shelly Speaks, two years after THIN. Shelly… (50,703)
- Amy Winehouse: Add bulimia to her long, sad list of vices. Its late. But I couldn't go to bed without writing… (35,751)
- Miley Cyrus the latest victim of Fat Ass Attack Hannah Montana has grown up to be a wonderful young… (27,297)
- A grisly year in pictures As 2007 comes to a close, I thought we would… (24,702)
buzzana and mia anorexia anorexia lifestyle beauty beauty myth believe in yourself body image bulimia confidence Diane Von Furstenberg diet eating disorder Eating Disorder recovery eating disorders ednos fashion fat fat acceptance feminism HBO documentary THIN health hollywood inspiration Lauren Greenfield life life perspective mamaV mamavision media influence mental illness mia model models plastic surgery pro ana proana pro anorexia Pro Anorexia Recovery self confidence self esteem skinny thin Thinspiration thinspo
Blabbin’ since 2006