Jessica Alba Is Not Quite Perfect Enough

Alba is the latest photoshop victim, airbrushed into some sort of cartoonish SuperHero version of herself.

A little nip and tuck at the waist, and slim down those chunky thighs please. Those collarbones need to really pop, we want to see bones. Vulptuious breasts must literally be pouring out of the top of the halter dress. Add some slutty red lipstick and a few sexy wisps to the hair – and now one of the world's most gorgeous women is good enough for Campari.

Freaky-ist part? Check out her eyeballs. They moved her damn pupils so she is staring at the camera!

For cripes sake, if this doesn't make you ill, not sure what will.

-mamaV

This entry was posted in Beauty Myth and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Jessica Alba Is Not Quite Perfect Enough

1. Melissa says:

I saw this on another blog and wanted to puke, seriously. i don’t like Jessica Alba at all, but the woman is beautiful and the fact that even she was retouched made me gag. Same with Kate Winslet on the cover of Vanity Fair. My husband even said, “That can’t be her!” b/c the waif on the cover didn’t look like the Kate being interviewed a day later.

2. Melissa says:

Oh and what’s WITH that fake tan? EW.

3. Araea says:

Wow, I saw this the other day and thought it was something you should put on your blog. Technology is so incredible, but in this sense disgusting. When I first saw it, I looked at the eyes and thought this has to be a different picture that they airbrushed, because the eyes were so different and her right leg is completely different. They even carved her a knee bone in her left leg. And people wonder why girls feel fat after they read a magazine…well ahh HELLO!
    For Christ sake the belt buckle is even shinier!

4. Smudgeruk says:

I think i’m right in saying that Jessica has also struggled with an ED in the past. I wonder how it makes her feel deep down, seeing something like this.

5. Penny Knight says:

I personally liked her legs before. They were sexy with the definition between the quad and the hamstring. IT is such a shame what they do.

6. Amanda says:

All of the examples you have made thus far were good. But in this case I have to say something. I think the photos are of two differnt people. The reason why is because the pictures are too different from each other to be the same person in my opinion. And the background is dramatically different.