Size 0 in a bottle

Size 0 is now available in pill form! Just pop one, I mean four, of these little beauties a day and you too can look like a zombie runway model.

This simply fabulous breakthrough secret is contained in a dainty little black box, with the answer to happiness  plastered front and center just in case you forgot that anything above a size zero is, well, eeewwww.

Brought to you by your friendly mall vitamin store GNC, the leaders in converting lard asses nationwide, into “Hot, Radiant, Alluring, Elegant & Beautiful” creatures.

Just a few silly warnings, pay no mind:

Not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (but what about my 10 year old daughter who is dieting with me?)

Consult with a physician prior to, during and after use (I’ll get right on that)

If you are taking any prescription medication or have any medical condition (wait, that eliminates 99% of the population)

If you have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of, any medical condition including, but not limited to:high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, peptic and gastric ulcers, cardiac arrhythmia, renal disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, glaucoma, psychiatric disease, psychological conditions, anxiety, depression, nervousness, seizure disorder, stroke, angina, diabetes, asthma, suffer from migraines, are allergic to tyramine or chocolate or sensitive to the effects of caffeine (that eliminates the other 1% of us)

Do not take in conjunction with any supplement or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine alkaloids, caffeine, pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine or any stimulants. One serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as two cups of coffee (catch a buzz off the stuff simultaneously, I like it).

Do not use if you have a history of drug use. Do not use with alcohol (I’m out)

Do not use during high intensity activities in high temperature conditions (exercise not allowed.)

Discontinue use and consult a physician immediately if you experience any of the following: nervousness, sleeplessness, dizziness, cardiac irregularities or rapid heart beat, shortness of breath, tremors, nausea, chest pain, tingling sensations, behavioral changes, loss of consciousness, or other similar symptoms (any one still alive?)

NOTE: The product name Size 0 does not depict the amount of weight loss or clothing size goals that will be achieved with use of this product. Individual results will vary depending of body type and fitness goals.

Manufactured Exclusively for Size 0 Labs
3133 Fortune Way Suite #4 (nice address)

Well, since this one won’t do the trick for me, I’ll pop some “clen.”

Never heard of it? Get with the program man, they’ve been vaccinating horses with it for years.

We are one desperate bunch ladies, and I don’t see any light at the end of this tunnel.

This entry was posted in Eating Disorders, Thinspiration and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Size 0 in a bottle

1. Bekah says:

I’m not going to lie… reading that was a little entertaining… Sometimes I wonder if people are actually TRYING to profit off of those with eating disorders. those people are sicker than we are.

2. kim says:

i use to be that size and even then i was not happy. in fact, the smaller i got the more unhappy i was. today i would be lying if i said i dont still calculate calories in my head and restrict my intake but when i look back at the pictures when i was a size zero i saw nothing. i didnt see happiness and my eyes were blank. sad thing is back in the day i would have tried a product like this and would have stopped with the product name. i never would have looked or even cared about the side effects or their recommendations (doctor’s approval). i guess with what i find myself saying i am not as sick as i once was at least not with the eating. i know i can still improve but you know what i havent gained back since getting beyond the size zero was my confidence, my desire to live. i am still sad all the time and trying to figure out how to just want to stay alive.

3. kim says:

here is my other sick thought, what would those advertisers think if someone took their zero pill to end there life…or would they even care???

4. It’s just toooo creepy! I wonder if they’ll call it Size 4 in the UK… somehow i think not.

5. Bekah says:

I bet not. These advertisers would probably be all for telling women that if they take this pill, their waist can be SMALLER THAN REGULAR SIZES!

6. Sass1948 says:

ohhhhh do u KNOW how many ppl are gonna wanna buy it?! me too me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Vanessa says:

oooh neat, i’m gonna go out and look for it! wait, was this post trying to dissuade me? just made me think it must be really really good stuff to have so many warnings on it, lol. sometimes i wonder if they don’t put dire warnings on totally useless crap just to make people buy them thinking theyre hardcore. like that comercial: “only for people with SERIOUS weight to lose” riiiiight, i’m sure that doesn’t bring in more shallow housewives looking to lose 10 pounds.

luckily for my health i almost never get diet pills because theyre all too damn expensive.

8. sarah says:

anybody in the US watch house? last night a ten year old took so many she got very sick. it really scared me even though its tv

9. Cherry says:

I have seen this one before. It’s always next to “NV.” and various Hoodia pills in the local pharmacy.

I would love to read your opinion on alli, the new “safe” pill that’s not a “diet pill”

oh marketing.

10. lolita says:

I take “NV” some mornings for the energy boost that I don’t get when I’m not eating/sleeping enough. I try not to ingest caffeine, family history of problems with it. My doctor says that you can get more natural energy and metabolism boosts with B-complex vitamins and Iron, plus they’re a bit cheaper.

11. Josie says:

There’s a strange irony in how those health effects listed are ones typically associated with being overweight, and people who are overweight are the ones who are supposed to be targetted by the diet industry.

If it makes you feel better about the state of womenkind mamaV, i have never had any interest in diet pills or being a size zero.

12. Amber/vanity900 says:

Hey guys, first of all, i see size 0 (clothing and bodies) as thin, not too thin, not anorexic, just small, cute, thin. Im sure mose modles have gone even below size 0, hopefully o my diet and exercise i’ll reach size 0. im not STARVING, im eating 1400 cals a day and exercising. when i was the pills in walgreens i wanted them VERRY much but of course, im not 18 yet…booooo. Gram wouldnt let me get it or any other type..ugh. well i guess il have to wait until then a pray they’ll work for me. theres my 2 cents.

13. Sass1948 says:

aaaaaah vanity 900 u replied to my comment on youtube didn ya bout that girl not looking 15?! hahahahahahahha yey! 😀

14. Amber/vanity900 says:

have a cookie!

15. Annie C says:

OK, I’ll bite. What’s “clen”?

16. withlovebyli says:

*snickers* Swimming in a pool of sarcasm today, eh, MamaV? I love it!

17. Kirsty says:

Its Sick, Size Zero, Ew, why would you want to do that to yourself, WERIDO. i know people have the problems, but i mean being fat is better than being a stick, its realllyyyy bad for you and it looks terrible x

18. vile81 says:

is this product only available in the U.S? please let me know asap! thanx :)

19. Vanessa says:

*eyeroll* see??? seeeee??? you just succeeded in making vile want to run out and buy this. nice one, miss change the world.

vile, diet pills are bad, and most of them don’t work. the ones that do work are insanely dangerous. i don’t know which type this is (the “warnings” don’t convince me that it works) but i know this product is either dangerous, doesn’t work, or both. if you want to lose weight and keep it off try making small healthy changes in your diet that you can stick to in the long term without damaging your health.

20. Amber/vanity900 says:

Vanessa i wanna buy it to, thats not Mamas fault. and i wanted to buy it waaay before this post. i dont need to loose weight, i just really wana be underweight.

21. Vanessa says:

amber, it isn’t mamaV’s fault that people want to buy this- if i could afford diet pills i’d buy them and i’m not overweight either, just trying to get as low as possible (probably like you) because of my ed. but my point is that a) the “warnings” only make people want them more and b) when mamaV thinks she’s helping sometimes she may just be fueling the fire. in context of my larger disagreement with mamaV i feel like the more attention she brings to proana, even if she intends it to be negative attention, the more people will come in to proana- because it won’t dissuade anyone but it will get the idea further disseminated to vilnerable people.

22. Amber/vanity900 says:

True, thats how i got into pro ana. something on the news said something about a site, i went there, started going other places…i have the money for the pills its just im not old enough to take them…i would any way but i cant buy um with an ID so… tha dangers make it sound like it’ll work more. great things come with great risk.

23. vile81 says:

vanessa…i have made changes to my diet. i don’t eat meat, dairy or eggs. i guess i could make a few changes, maybe cut out fruit or something. i’m not concerned about my health so these pills sound perfect.

24. Alex says:

Well, I’m really suprised…
    Yeah, these pills might make you thinner, might…
    But, they will most likely just have a bad affect on you. There are sooo many things that can and will go wrong.
    I dare say that because:
    I knew somebody who took some pills like that. She was really desperate to loose weight. However I could barely understand it, I had never noticed any interest in weight from her. She wasn’t overwight in any way at all!
    So, she took these pills for about two weeks, and I have not seen a paler and more unstable girl in my life.
    She had mood swings almost everyday…
    She managed to shock alot of people in that time. She was being so rude to everybody, even to her best friends…
    She thought the pills would make her so happy, but the affect was the opposite.
    She almost got hooked on buying that crap.
    She didn’t stop taking the pills until her parents finally banned her from all of these kinds of products. A week later she was normal again, not sour at all. She looked healthy…
    She was happy to be ridd of the pills and, her friends were very happy to have her back. =)

I’m not saying that all diet pills are like this. But, I urge all of you to be VERY careful for what you wish for.
    I’m sorry…
    I just can’t see why being so thin, is so important that one would buy a product which basicalley isn’t healthy for anything or anybody.
    And I do not want to hear a single word about being a size zero will make you happy. That’s just not true… =(

I know what it feels like to go around all day and think about ones weight. I really do. I have been there.
    It’s just misserable…
    And if somebody came up to me and said there is a magic pill to make you thin,
    Well, I think I would just be even more misserable…
    I’m not only talking about mood swings here, I’m talking about having an un healthy body and mind.
    So, in my logic, if ones body and mind is un heathy, it is impossible to be happy. I definitely don’t think that a pill is what will solve your problems either, ladies.
    Just being honest… =)

Hugs from Alex

25. echo says:

A few things… I’m a bit ashamed to admit that once I was released from the hospital with strict food policing from my family and boyfriend, I started taking diet pills. As scary as the side effects and warnings are (and too many apply to me and my health) in a way reading all of that is appealing to me, for the reason mentioned by somebody else. It makes me feel like it will do something. Like I can keep off recovery weight. Some recovery, huh?

To Amber/vanity900, 1400 calories is lower than would be recommended. (Also be mindful that a lot of people are triggered by numbers: calories, sizes, weights). Also, size zero isn’t always cute, thin (but not too thin), etc. At my height, size zero was when I was diagnosed with anorexia. When I was pretty much coerced into treatment. When all the damage to my body became all to clear to me. It wasn’t good, it was disgusting. It’s all in the height. Just please please be careful that you don’t kill yourself with all of this. Being size zero isn’t worth necessarily worth it.

26. anonymous says:

i’m not sure if this is exactly the place for this comment or not but here it goes-
    size 0 has become this goal to so many girls that they don’t realize that the outside doesn’t always have to be emaciated to be very ill from the damage.
    i’m by no means emaciated am actually pretty close to a healthy weight but don’t eat healthily or correctly and have had a sinus infection for four months. health issues happen to anyone who doesn’t take care of themselves- even if your outside doesn’t look like that it does.

27. jody says:

i took diet pills for a while last semester two different types and ended up in the hospital after a while because of the combination of my ed and the pills (regular hospital)
    they’re horrible
    i generally enjoy reading this blog and don’t always agree with either Vanessa or mama v but tonight i agree with Vanessa. You have inadvertently brought this pill a sort of celebrity. The warning labels almost always convince me that it will work better then if it is completely safe. Now i know the name and looks of the pills the warnings, and a reminder that they are dangerous as if i don’t know that already. The name of the pill pisses me off because you don’t have to be a size 0 to be severely underweight or ill and this whole industry pisses me off…

28. Rachel says:

This whole damn infatuation with being a size 0 pisses me off royally. Even at my worst, I knew that I would *never* be a size 0, no matter how underweight (which I’ve never been!) I became.

Meh. Irritating.

29. kim says:

mama v, i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel either

30. Tanya says:

As a ‘recovered’ anorexic with a past speed addiction (which later turned into a much more socially acceptable slimming pills addiction), this shit makes me sick. The fact that’s its actually called Size 0. Ugh. I could rant about this for hours, but I’ll spare you the experience of reading a many-hours-long rant from me.

31. Rachel says:

It’s okay, Tanya. I’ve got the same rant in mind…

32. Jen says:

I didn’t realize that being a size zero is that difficult, I know it’s the attainable number, but I am and I’m not emaciated. I don’t see why the name is so shocking, I mean maybe to people who don’t have eating disorders, but not to eating disordered individuals. I don’t take diet pills, I had some and was going to when I was a size five, but my parents found them and got rid of them. I guess to me (and this is going to sound kind of sick) diet pills are cheating your way to thinness. I’d rather say I was thin without having taken diet pills. My concern with diet pills is not the name or what they promote in general, but the effects this can have on children and adolescents. I figure that adults would have to common sense not to get sucked into this (I know I’m wrong, I guess it’s more wishful thinking), but children and adolescents could really buy into this and that makes me sick.

33. Alexandria says:

Well, I’m 14 years old and today I take size zero. It just makes you lose a small amout of weight but not anerioxic. However, is there really that bad for teens to take it?

34. Kristen says:

Check it out this website that sell 2 day diet and lida daidaihua herbal help you lose weight faster. No side affect

35. Baiseetatte says:

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

36. Terrell Francke says:

Phenylpropanolamine, or PPH, used to be an active ingredient in many over the counter nasal decongestants and weight control drug products. The FDA pulled phenylpropanolamine off the market in May of 2000 when a Yale University School of Medicine study found that patients using PPH were at a higher risk of hemorrhagic stroke, or bleeding of the brain. By then it had been in popular use for many years, but because strokes are such serious and unpredictable afflictions and safer alternative drugs readily available, the FDA alerted customers to the danger and issued a recall on phenylpropanolamine.*

Our internet site