Open Forum is back…and more

Open Forum

The open forum has always been a favorite. In recent months I switched to google groups, but it just wasn’t flying. SO, the forum is back! Click on the top navigation of the site to chat away!

picture1.jpg

Critic Forum

Plus a new addition just for our friendly critics. I’ve added an open forum for critical discussion. This provides all opinion to be heard so check out the new platform to let it rip.

nomv.jpg

-mamaV

This entry was posted in Life Perspective and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Open Forum is back…and more

1. Carole says:

My daughter has been in treatment for anorexia twice…the first was a joke….the second helped her to gain 14 pounds and learn some tools….she is now halfway thru her second year of college….and is now bulimic (congrats)….

I don’t know why I am here…just browsing the web…I am her mom…kind of angry because she has all these great things going for her…and things are better at home….but we all realize that is not what it was really about after all.
    Carole

2. Lily says:

Hi Carole,

I just wanted to write to say sorry to hear about your daughter. Her story sounds similar to mine, I started out with anorexia and am now bulimic. I know it is so hard to understand why these things happen. I can’t understand it myself. All I know is I have this problem, its an illness and I fight to be rid of it everyday. I feel terrible guilt about what it has done to my family and the worry I have caused.

I hope you are doing okay. It sounds to me like your daughter is doing well despite the great difficulties that have been thrown at her. Being in college is tough even for those without an eating disorder to battle with.

Eating disorders affect the whole family don’t they, many people don’t realise this,

Lily x

3. anne says:

Carole–
    Check out the http://www.maudsleyparents.org web site as well as eatingwithyouranorexic.com and the parents online support forum. I think you might find valuable information for yourself and your daughter on both. Hope you see this.

Best wishes,

anne

4. anne says:

Should have said http://www.eatingwithyouranorexic.com

This site is for caregivers and family members.

5. anne says:

It looks like the maudsley parents site is ‘down’ temporarily, but will hopefully be back up very soon. Its a great site. You can email them too. Do check back on it.

6. Carole says:

Thank You.
    Carole

7. jackieamsden says:

Has anyone see the worst new product of the holiday season: its called TopModel Barbie. Her legs are so much longer than the original version, the box advises users not to use the regular line of Barbie fashion on her. If you haven’t seen her, check out this link for a commercial advert: blogonbeauty.wordpress.com

What shocks me most is that noone is talking about this!

8. Carole says:

that just makes me sick.
    Carole

9. Приветствую всех!
    У меня такой вопрос,кто что интересное подскажет буду признателен.
    Мы с друзьями собираемся поехать в круиз по просторам России и ближнего зарубежья месяца на два на своих машинах,но не как не можем согласовать маршрут,если у кого уже был опыт такого путешествия,может,что посоветуете.Девчонок с собой не берем,думаем,что во все городах России с этим не будет проблем,если у кого будут рекомендации и в вопросе отдыха с девушками тоже буду признателен.

С уважением Сеньчик

10. Lenaibioreola says:

Hi guys,

Do you want to watch the green hornet? It is not released yet but you can watch it already!

Click here to watch the green hornet

11. Sausevensuh says:

Foram lançados insultos de que o app nuvenus chovendus estara disponível não somente para ipads, mas também para android e o iphone.
    Será que é verdadeiro?

Os criadores do aplicativo ainda não se pronunciaram sobre o assunto, mas a logiga é realmente excelente. Quem sabe eles não desenvolvem uma versão mais básica para estes tipos de gadgets, incentivando as pessoas a terem um aplicativo e aproveitar a versão mais completa do app.