The Masturbation Capital of the World.

Model’s Apartment

Episode #4: Masturbation Capital of the World

Models: Angel, Diane, Jennifer, and me.

Location: Paris, France

Year: 1988

Ahh Paris…known for its lovely sights, romantic views, and masturbater around every corner.

My first encounter with a Paris flasher was some old guy, sitting on a bench in broad daylight, pants at his knees, happy as can be, as he pleasured himself in the park. I caught a glance of him first, told my friend Jennifer not to look, as we skirted around the corner to laugh our butts off. We couldn’t believe it. At 16, I had never seen such a thing, and we thought it as a fluke.

Fast forward two weeks. This time I am alone, walking to the gym with my headphones on. I am crossing the Pont des Invalides bridge, cars whissing past left and right. The young guy walking ahead of me decides to stop, and peer over the side of the bridge. I keep walking, but I can feel his eyes on me.

Out of nowhere, the guy burns past me, like he is all of a sudden in a big hurry, and disappears around the corner. Seconds later, I turn that same corner, and almost bang right into him. He’s got his khakis down, and he’s staring me right in the face, just waiting for me to glance down at his crotch.

I keep walking, fast as I can and don’t look back. My heart is beating out of my chest and I am just thinking “he looked so normal, like a preppy college boy.”

The story goes downhill from here. Next up is this creepy guy in the subway. He’s got his shades on, and he’s decked out head to toe in a red cotton sweatsuit.

I am sitting next to my friend Diane, and I glance at his reflection in the subway doors, only to see a huge bulge in the guys sweatpants. Of course this is funny, not scary, since Diane is at my side. I tell her “don’t look now, but we’ve got an admirer.”

We switch trains. Shades follows us. Now we are getting kind of freaked out. We know he is following us, but again, we figure its mid-day, we are together, what is the worst that can happen?

We hop off the train and try to ditch him. Shades is fast and he bolts to the opposite side of the street. We continue to walk fast down our side of the street, as he matches our pace on the other side.

Now we are laughing because the guy looks so weird, he is totally hauling ass to keep up with us.

Suddenly, he darts across the street, corners us, and yanks down the red sweats.

A poor old granny with a walker (no lie) someone gets stuck in this middle of this mess. She glances up, doesn’t change her expression whatsoever, redirects her walker, and just keeps tooling along. This woman acted like this scene was old hat for her. Unbelievable.

Diane and I bolt down the street, I look back to see ole’ Shades jacking away, getting a thrill out of the fact that he scared us. Diane and I make it to our casting location, duck inside the double doors and stop to catch our breath.

To this day I think about the gall of that guy and I am just flabbergasted. Why did no one react to that scene taking place? Is there some sort of unwritten rule in Paris that you are allowed to stalk women in this fashion? I have lived in the States for 37 years and I have never had anyone masturbate in front of me.

Anyway, there was another random, gross subway incident that I won’t go into. Same crap, different day. Instead, I will close with this pathetic incident.

One day, a new roommate arrived at the model’s apartment, her name, none other than Angel. Angel was a Christian beauty from the south, nice as could be, and we all liked her right from the start.

During Angel’s first week in Paris, she was noticed by this major fashion photographer named Fabrizio. She was booked for a test shoot and we were all so excited for her. Off she went on her booking early one morning, little did we know she would have an experience she would likely never forget.

About 7pm, Angel comes in the door and bursts into tears. As we all comforted her, we pulled the story out of her of what happened on the shoot.

Turned out good ole’ Fabrizio liked to multi-task. He shot photos with one hand, while he pleasured himself with the other.

Angel was totally horrified. She didn’t know what to do. She felt like she was sexually abused, and as a matter of fact she was. No one should have to endure that type of treatment.

Sure, she could have left, walked away, yelled at the guy, demanded to be taken home. But when you are 16 years old, modeling in Paris, weird things happen. They happen fast, they happen out of no where, and you literally can not even process what is occurring, until its over. Then you are left to sit, alone with your thoughts, beating yourself up for not being stronger, not standing up for yourself and saying no.

Today Angel likely lives with that brutal memory, and I live with my quirky masturbation stories.

Paris, France….one hell of a freak show.

This entry was posted in Models Apartment. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to The Masturbation Capital of the World.

1. Jen says:

You sure did meet some real winners over there!

2. Andrea says:

Oh the masturbator- It has happened to me twice in the U.S.
    Traveling alone in my car, both times on a busy intersate, once in Arkansas (I think), and once around the NC, VA state-line.
    They like to prop up in there seats, corner you in busy traffic, and beat off going 70.
    Baffles me, freaks me out, and on both occassions, I screamed @$$hole- seems the only word that reached them. Both times they exited quickly and probably completed the whack off while tailgating granny.

3. hroswith says:

Oh, dear. That sounds laughable now but I guess it was freaky at first. I can’t believe how unlucky you’ve been. I’ve never met psychos like those in Paris. Incredible.

4. Niika says:

That is extraordinarily disturbing.

5. jennifer says:

mmm, that actually sounds kind of sexy! i wish those things would happen to me. =(

6. marysmirth says:

Freaky stuff like that has happened to me too! Like your friend Angel, I have to live with the horrible memory of those incidents. Nothing truly disturbing happened to me in Europe, but that might be because I was traveling with a very unattractive person. Might I suggest some ugly chaperones?

7. Autumn says:

Wow…this sounds like somthing I experienced in NYC and here in Milan last year!!! Disgustoso!

8. Rika says:

That kind of thing happened to a friend of mine here in the States when she was in a park in Connecticut. It really fucked w/ her head for a long time. Still does sometimes.

9. rtone says:

I do not know what to make of this post to be honest. I think we all have witnessed some strange things by some strange people, even in quite public places, in “broad daylight” and so forth, and I have read about them in many blogs too — but usually they are written with some intent, some moral, or some advice.

I have seen girls in France and Sweden drop their underclothes and do the toilet in the street, sometimes down drains. I have seen girls in England outside a nightclub so drunk that they have soiled themselves. In Spain have seen a woman breastfeeding openly on a traffic island while waiting to cross the road. I have seen two drunk women have a knife fight in the street.

I have also seen an old tramp flashing groups of kids in a swimming pool. I have seen girls and boys being flashed by retards, I have seen far too many boy’s mooned buttocks from passing buses. I know of both men and women who have seen a masturbating homeless drunkard, drug addicted kid or simple wacko.

I honestly do not think it has anything to do with the way you were dressed, your gender, the time of day, that particular city, how attractive you might have been or even that you were foreign or young.

It is like physical violence when it comes to witnesses and passers by — no-one wants to get involved in other people’s business. There is a perception that getting involved makes matters worse and can provoke weirdos into being dangerous weirdos.

Because I have seen a lot of crazy, jaw-dropping things in the travels of my youth, I am now case-hardened. I would probably have walked past you myself — and possibly not even given the matter further thought! We live among people that would have once been locked away in an asylum or hospital. Most of the time they are medicated, but not always.

And yes, although not anything like as common as male public masturbation, I have indeed seen a display of “public affection” done by a female. Life is very like that; you get used to it.

Those weirdos and sociopaths are everywhere!

10. hazel8500 says:

I am gobsmacked by this particular comment. How is breast feeding an infant on par with flashers, pullers, and peepers or any kind of “weirdos or sociopaths?”

I have most certainly experienced both public situations and without a doubt the leering masterbater is threatening, frightful and abusive. Happening to see a woman feeding her child? That’s tender, not perverted imho.

11. Xylenz says:

>>I honestly do not think it has anything to do with the way you were dressed,
    >>your gender, the time of day, that particular city, how attractive you might
    >>have been or even that you were foreign or young.

It does have something to do with how attractive they are. They were models (in other words… hot looking young women). Do you really believe that if they were in a wheelchair, were 400lbs, with massive facial acne, herpes sores, bad hair and halitosis that they would get the same response? I highly doubt it. Even perverts have standards.

On the other hand, as a guy Id be very put off by a woman who followed me around then hiked up her skirt and started jilling off while staring intently at me. Even if she were a hot looking young model. On the other hand, I wouldnt start crying like a victim. I’d probably take photos and post them on the internet! That’d teach her ;^)

12. Angela says:

Oh man that’s fucking creepy if it’s an older man. But if it’s a collage guy I would have punched him in the face.
    I like to put on a tough persona whenever I see someone lurking behind me. Sometimes having the “good looks” can really be a danger, if your stupid.

Creepy old man are pathetic, and I know if one ever as much tries to touch me he is getting a hard kick right where it hurts.

13. Keely says:

Im getting sent off to Paris to model in the fall…. so now Im a little freaked out to go there!

14. Nisaru says:

I would believe it. People now a days are extremely gross…

15. Alice says:

i’m english…that’s actually just wierd…i like being english we’re prudes…gross though, wierd because if women behaved that way men would never complain.

16. Hélène says:

I am French and I was born in Paris. I’m now a student at a Parisian business school. I have never witnessed such disturbing scenes. Or perhaps one time… A few years ago while I was going to school, a totally naked man crossed the street. Actually, he looked very confused, I think he was under heavy shock or had escaped from an hospital.
    Quite frankly what you have reported here surprised me. But I must confess I have always been very protected. I went to a very traditional and conservative school and then I have worked a lot to go to the business school so that I had no time for a long stroll in Paris. It may be an explanation.
    Anyway, I hope the American people who read this don’t thing that Paris is not a safe place for a woman or for a tourist. It’s worst than London or Berlin, I feel entitled to say that because I spent one year in both cities.

17. Rachel Santana says:

Oh my god!! Men in France are sick. I’m sorry that you had to go through that.

18. PrincessAmie says:

my friend went to japan a couple of years back, on her way to work, an older man came up to her and offered her 50 dollars for the knickers she was wearing…

another occasion she was swimming at a lake with her boyfriend, walking up the bank to go to the place they were staying was another guy wanking off, he had been there the entire time watching them swim…

another time going to work, a young guy came up to her and offered her 300 dollars to watch him wank off…

this was like a 2 month trip to Japan… i guess there are sex addicts and freaks everywhere… its hard to imagine it really… yuck i serious think i would die…

19. 2ryvon says:

I don’t quite know why, but for some reason my favourite thing in the who world is to masturbate in front of a beautiful woman. It makes me feel so powerless, but at the same time it’s such an amazing high. I don’t see myself as weird, probably because I’ve been doing it since the age of 6, so it feels quite normal for me. It began after my mother made a comment to her friends about the shape of my penis. I’ve never hurt anyone physically & have never been caught, although there have been some close calls. I appreciate how the victims of this offence feel & perceive me, but haven’t been able to abstain. Bye (

20. Mary says:

I’m glad none of those men hurt you. you know its not all that bad, I mean if they were psychos, they would want to hurt you, but it just seemed to me the men were having a little fun. If it happens to me when I go to Paris I will react depending on the guy. To be honest if hes cute i would masterbate with him, but if hes ugly i will run lol!!

21. Lisa says:

I hate Paris, though this takes that dump to new lows. Unfortunatly, it’s not just models who are sexually abused and degraded, it happens to almost all women, I will have a low self esteem and be an ana forever becuase of it.

22. Sass1948 says:

oh my god i wish my mum was alive to tell her about this! she ws asked by a phtographer if he could snap her, she said yes then realised he wanted her to derobe, as such, and she freaked & decided not to like france & go work in italy. well, i’m glad she did cuz she’d never have looked after these kids (one called sara) & decided to call me sara, so!

23. 2ryvon says:

Someone has been using my username & email address – the dirty rotten scoundrel that you are! Thanks Anon for making me aware! Best wishes!

24. Davey says:

Hey don’t knock Paris its a great city althoughI’ve only been there a couple of times. Be sure not to miss a trip round the Palace Of Versailles (a place that allegedly used to consume 90% of Frances GDP hence the public had to eat snails). A trip up the Eiffel Tower is also an experience not to be missed. I never noticed any weirdos there but then I’m a bloke. Incidentally on the London underground there are allegedly flashers that know which station their train doesn’t stop at and which side the platform is on. These weirdo’s will flash the entire platform as the train goes through.
    Nowt as queer as folk!

25. Em says:

You know, I hate to knock Paris. I happened to love it when I was there. Unfortunately, I was also molested on Metro at 3 in the afternoon, when the train was absolutely pack. I was pretty young at the time and I didn’t feel like there was anything I could do to stop it. The guy seemed really unglued, and I think I thought that he would hurt me if I tried to fight back or draw any attention to what he was doing to me. No one really took me seriously afterwards when I tried to explain what had happened to me, and it took me years to finally be able to put a name to the abuse of that day.

26. Eli Ally says:

Bad breath or halitosis can be easily elimated by using mouthwash with hexetidine or triclosan.,;`

27. Pingback: Blog Power | Body Image Activist, Eating Disorders mamaVISION

28. Pingback: Oldies but goodies! | Body Image Activist, Eating Disorders mamaVISION

29. Ben says:

I just got back from Paris this evening, I was only there for a week and twice in the Tuileries I caught men masturbating to me (and I am a guy!!) I was pretty disturbed and felt a little violated the first time because I was sketching and had no idea how long it had been going on. The second time the I saw the guy approaching me attempting to unclasp his belt and I stood up and cocked back my fist, he took the cue and left. What a strange thing though..

30. Pingback: 1 Year Anniversary | Eating Disorder Resource Anorexia Bulimia Help